Please see the schedule and check-in requirements for the 2020 Appalachia Prep Combine scheduled for Mitchell Stadium in Bluefield, WV on June 14th below.
- All participants and spectators must pass a temperature check prior to entering Mitchell Stadium on event day. No one with 100.4 -degree f temperature or higher will be allowed to enter the stadium.
- This combine is closed to the general public.
- Wearing of facial coverings are optional. (Facial coverings can be mask, bandanas, cloth, ect...)
- No one will be able to participate or enter the stadium if they have experienced flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event, had episodes of diarrhea within in 48 hours of the combine, traveled out of the country within the last 30 days, or traveled on a cruise within 30 days prior to the event.
- We will have strict sanitation measures in place.
- Practicing social distancing during registration, warm-ups, drills, and throughout the stadium.
- 1-on-1s will be optional for participants
- We will also be requesting that only one parent/guardian travel with each participant. No more than two family members will be allowed inside Mitchell Stadium.
- There will be no walk-ups allowed.
Tentative Schedule (Subject to change)
Session One – OL, DL, and Specialist
Check-in - 9:00 AM to 9:50 AM
Dynamic Warm-up – 9: 50 AM to 10:05 AM
Testing period – 10:05 AM to 11:00 AM (Specialist will not test. Specialist will proceed to the north end of the field to continue warm-ups and work with position coaches)
Break – 11:00 AM to 11:05 AM (Specialist Kick&Snap competition begins)
OL and DL Individual period – 11:05 AM to 11:20 PM (Specialist awards ceremony 12:25 PM to 12:30 PM)
OL and DL Break – 11:20 AM to 11:25 AM
OL and DL 1-on-1s – 11:25 AM to 11:55 AM
OL and DL Awards Ceremony – 11:55 AM to 11:58 PM (Session One Ends)
Session Two – 2023 and 2024 QBs; - All Classes RBs, TEs, and LBs
Check-in - 11:00 AM to 11:55 PM
Dynamic Warm-up - 12:00 PM to 12:15 PM
Testing Period – 12:15 PM to 1:10 PM
Break – 1:10 PM to 1:15 PM
Individual Period – 1:15 PM to 1:30 PM
Break – 1:30 PM to 1:35 PM
1-on-1s – 1:35 PM to 1:55 PM
Awards Ceremony – 1:55 PM to 1:58 PM (Session Two Ends)
(Note: The top two QBs from session two will be invited back for session three)
Session Three – 2022 and 2021 QBs; - All Classes WRs and DBs
Check-in 1:00 PM to 1:55 PM
Dynamic Warm-up – 2:00 PM to 2:15 PM
Testing Period – 2:15 PM to 3:10 PM
Break – 3:10 PM to 3:15 PM
Individual Period – 3:15 PM to 3:30 PM
Break – 3:30 PM to 3:35 PM
1-on-1s - 3:35 PM to 3:55 PM
Awards Ceremony – 3:55 to 4:00 PM (Session Three Ends)
***Do not miss your check-in time as you will not be able to check-in during a different session. For example, 2024 and 2023 QBs who miss the check-in time during session 2 will not be permitted to check-in during session 3 - no exceptions. ***
***Kickers are encouraged to bring tees and footballs as we have limited tees and footballs available***
***QBs are encouraged to bring personal footballs***
We will update you as needed. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!